Thursday 26 August 2010

Smitty's Selections: Week 9

Last week the West Division took a week off to rest, this week it is the East Division's turn to relax. The only problem with that is I don't think that there could be two more lopsided contests than the ones on the Week 9 slate.

Calgary (6-1) at British Columbia (1-6)

A mismatch of epic proportions. I think the week off will allow for a closer contest, but Calgary is better than BC in every aspect of the game. Closer than many expect, but Calgary still gets the win.

Winner: Calgary, 31-20

Saskatchewan (5-2) at Edmonton (1-6)

Not much difference with the above game. Edmonton is in complete disarray and Saskatchewan looks to be clicking on all cylinders. Also like above, I expect a closer game than most people, but the Riders still win.

Winner: Saskatchewan, 32-23

I'm really tempted to take one of the home teams, but I just can't. Also, if I can go perfect again this week, that would put me above .500 for the first time all season.

Recap
Calgary, Saskatchewan

Season Record: 15-15

No comments:

Post a Comment