Thursday 12 August 2010

Online Petition

When there is nothing more you can do, you still try to do more. I don't know if that makes any sense, but it's what came into my head as I put finger to keyboard.

A poster on the Tiger-Cats forum who goes by the name of Chewbaca1973 has started an online petition to reopen debate about where to put the Pan Am Stadium.

I applaud him (or her) for doing something. Too often, people get angry, scream and yell, and yet in the end, do nothing. This is an issue that is too important to just stand pat.

I have signed the petition and I urge you to do so as well. Whether or not anything will come of it is immaterial. We as fans and, more importantly, as citizens, need to have our voices heard more than just by placing an 'X' on a ballot every four years.

Click the link to sign your name: Hamilton Stadium Petition

Let's show the people at City Hall that we will not lose our Tiger-Cats without a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment