Monday 16 August 2010

New Countdown Clock


A friend of mine – who is also one of my most frequent readers – told me that he did not like the Countdown Clock that I had been using, since it only counted down to midnight of game day, and not to the actual kickoff of the game.

I agreed with him.

The previous clock was just the best I could find at the time. But after spending some time searching the Internet, I finally found one that I have deemed worthy of being the official Blogskee Wee Wee Countdown to Kickoff Clock.

This is first of many changes that will be coming to Blogskee Wee Wee over the next couple of weeks. If you have any ideas as to what you'd like to see, do not hesitate to drop a comment in the comment section. After all, as much as I do this for myself, I also do it for you, the faithful readers.

Anyway, enjoy the new clock (if you care) and be on the lookout for more new changes coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment