Sunday 8 August 2010

I'm Done

I would have written about this yesterday, but I was busy enjoying the football games: it looks like the federal government (the same ones that the west harbour people took many a shot at) will let the city decide where to put the Pan Am Games stadium.

That's it, I'm done. I was sick to death of all this stadium stuff two days ago, and now I'm really irritated. It seems like no one knows what the hell they are doing, and this whole thing is turning into an even bigger debacle than it already was.

I don't care what the city says; I don't care what the Ti-Cats want; I just don't care. The vote on where to put the stadium will take place this Tuesday, August 10th. I'll write about that, but don't come here looking for stadium updates anymore because you won't find them. I simply don't care about this topic anymore. This whole thing is a farce.

1 comment:

  1. Me too. I can't even bring myself to open up any of the stadium related threads on the TiCats forums, despite having followed the debate for the last number of months.

    PiCat

    ReplyDelete