Sunday 12 June 2011

Site Changes

With a new season quickly approaching, I have decided to make some additions to the blog.

First, I have brought back the countdown clock. I figure it's a fun way to mark the time until the next game. I put it up top, so one of the first things you will see when you come to the site is how long until the next game.

Secondly, I have set up an e-mail address and I have a link to my Twitter feed. I was advised that having these things available to visitors would be a good idea since it would allow people to contact me without having to post comments on the site itself. Makes sense to me.

Thirdly, I have added two new website links to the sidebar: Oski-Oui-Oui's End Zone and Canadian Football Talk. These are two sites that I frequent for CFL news, and I figured fans out there might not know of them. Also, if there are any guys and gals out there with CFL sites that would like me to add them, just send me an e-mail or hit me up on Twitter. I'll be glad to help out any aspiring blogger who wants to get their name out there.

Finally, I brought back the "Follow" button as well. No real reason, but for those that want to follow, it's an easy way to get updates. It's all about making things easy for the reader.

Sorry that this isn't a football article, but when I change things around, I think it is helpful for you, the reader, to know. With this out of the way, we can get back to talking about football. The season is just around the corner and I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Josh! Best wishes for the season...

    Oski Wee Wee,

    Russ Harrison
    oski-oui-oui.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Russ had a website too. One more visit when I make the rounds!

    Thanks to you both.

    ReplyDelete