Friday 24 June 2011

More Changes

I decided to make a couple changes to the site, and, as always, I have decided to let everyone know what those changes are.

First, in addition to being able to follow me on Twitter, you can now like me on Facebook. If you, like many in this world, are a habitual Facebook user, you will be able to get all your Blogskee Wee Wee updates via Facebook now.

I have also added another site to the sidebar in No Yards: A Canadian Football Blog. It is my hope that people will read the sites that I recommend because anyone writing positively about the CFL deserves to be recognized. (You can also follow No Yards on Twitter.)

Finally, just recently a podcast called 3rd and Long launched. As an avid podcast listener, I subscribed to these guys right away. There are not many CFL-related podcasts out there, but this is probably the best one I have listened to. (You can also follow 3rd and Long on Twitter.)

There could some more changes coming soon as well. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment