Monday 27 June 2011

How to Act

When Jack Julsing's father decided to rant like a raving lunatic on Drew Edwards's blog, I lit into him. Not once, but twice.

Well, it looks like Jack didn't take too kindly to Poppa's words and issued an apology on his and his father's behalf.

In an e-mail sent to Drew Edwards, Jack Julsing said the following:
I would like to issue a heartfelt apology for the unfortunate comments, which were made by my Dad. It was an emotional day for our family and he did not have all the information. I am very grateful for the opportunity to play with the Hamilton Tiger Cats and the CFL. I did not learn of his full reaction until today, as I was traveling home yesterday. Again, my sincere apologies to all the Hamilton Tiger Cats and CFL fans and thank you for the opportunity.
It takes courage to own up to a mistake, and Jack Julsing wasn't even owning up to his own mistake. He should be commended for his forthrightness.

I truly do wish him the best in the future. A future that hopefully, if he so chooses, includes playing football. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment