Wednesday 28 April 2010

Ticatfans.com

As I have said before, I spend an awful lot of time on the Ti-Cat forum, as I find it a cool place to interact with Tiger-Cat fans, even if some of them can be a bit obnoxious. If you would rather not deal with the abrasive personalities that try to dominate the discussion over there, then I suggest checking out another forum that also caters to our Tiger-Cat obsession (because face it, if you're reading this you're a tad obsessed):

ticatfans.com

It's a pretty cool place to connect with fans of the Tiger-Cats and discuss the various goings-on of the team. They were even kind enough to give your humble scribe a little shout out, for which I am thankful. Hopefully some of their users will come over here and enjoy what I have to offer, and I implore my readers to venture over there to check out what they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment