Saturday 3 April 2010

The Greatest Game in CFL History

Sometimes boredom and laziness can pay off for everyone, and today is one of those days.

I was sitting around this morning trying to find something to do. Watch a movie? Too early. Play video games? Not in the mood. Screw around on the Internet? OK, that's the ticket. So in my search I decided to go on YouTube, a.k.a. God's gift to time wasting. I decided to look up the Tiger-Cats, and what do I find? The entire broadcast of the 77th Grey Cup. Read that again.

77th GREY CUP

That is the game from 1989, between the Saskatchewan Roughriders and Hamilton Tiger-Cats, that I consider to be the greatest football game of all time. When I did my post on Tony Champion (naming him the 8th Greatest Ti-Cat of My Lifetime) I mentioned that I tried to find a good video of his catch in the 77th Grey Cup. Well, now I've found something even better, THE ENTIRE GAME! This is the complete rebroadcast of the 77th Grey Cup between Hamilton and Saskatchewan. Yes, the WHOLE GAME! I apologize, but the person who uploaded it did so in 10 separate videos, so I too must post them as 10 separate videos. Anyway, enjoy the game I consider to be the greatest in the history of the CFL.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7


Part 8


Part 9


Part 10

No comments:

Post a Comment