Sunday 4 April 2010

Blogskee Wee Wee's 2010 CFL Draft Coverage


I covered the topic of the CFL Draft and the CFL E-Camp last month, so I figured now was as good a time as any to tell everyone how I'll be conducting my 2010 CFL Draft coverage.

Since this is, mostly, a Hamilton Tiger-Cats-dedicated site, I will concentrate on them. That doesn't mean that I will neglect the other teams; far from it, in fact.

When the 2010 CFL Draft kicks off at 12:00PM EST on May 2, 2010, I will post who gets selected where after each round has commenced. I will focus on, and hopefully provide insight into, who the Tiger-Cats select, as well as giving particular attention to the players selected in the 1st Round of the Draft. Currently the Tabbies do not have a 1st-round selection and don't pick until the 5th selection in the 2nd Round, 12th overall. In fact, the Cats own only three total picks in the six-round draft (#12, #28, #36), mainly due to trades completed in the past couple of seasons. The Cats don't have a 1st-round selection because they forfeited it when they selected Zac Carlson in last season's Supplemental Draft, and they don't have a 3rd-round selection because of the trade last season that netted the Tabbies Arland Bruce.

This is the first time I will be covering the Canadian Football League Draft, but in an ongoing effort to give you the best coverage on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the CFL, I will do my best to be well-read on the draft-eligible players.

Look for a lot of activity on Blogskee Wee Wee on May 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment