Saturday 3 April 2010

Another New Addition

I decided to add a link on the sidebar to the Ti-Cats Fan Forum. I regularly post on there, and I find that it's a fun way to interact with fellow Ti-Cat fans. Like all anonymous Internet-based forums, you will find some interesting characters, but for the most part these are knowledgeable fans who just love the Cats.

Even if you don't feel like signing up, you can just check it out. Initially, that's what I did. It was when I read something that someone posted that caused me to sign up so I could debate them. (It may have been about Bo Smith; man I hate that guy.) Now I go on there almost every day hoping to interact with my fellow Cat fans. It's a fun way to kill time until the season starts.

Speaking of which, I am currently in the process of adding another new feature in the coming days. Once I have finalized the details I will post about it. Check back in the coming days for another new addition to Blogskee Wee Wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment