Thursday 10 February 2011

One Year Later...

Today marks the one-year anniversary of the launch of Blogskee Wee Wee.

A lot has happened in one year. I've been called an idiot more times than I can count, especially by Anonymous. (Man, does he/she not like me.)

I've been praised for some of my opinions, sometimes by Anonymous. (Man, does he/she like me.)

Most of all, I've just had a fun time doing this. I enjoy writing, I enjoy football, and I LOVE the Tiger-Cats, so this is just me putting those three things together.

For the people who have been here since the beginning, and you know who you are, I thank you. Your support has been, and continues to be, much appreciated.

For the people who have come on board throughout the past year, I thank you as well. Most of you are strangers to me, and I appreciate that you would take some time out of your day to read the ramblings of a simple fan.

I would like to give specific thanks to one person. During the past year I have been lucky enough to have one of my best friends edit my work to ensure proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. She has also been responsible for the photos taken during games and other events that I have posted. So Emily, for all the work you have put in that goes virtually unnoticed, I thank you.

I have some big plans for 2011 that I will share when the time is right. I hope to make 2011 even better than 2010. Hopefully the Cats play along as well, and we can all end 2011 by celebrating a Grey Cup championship.

For those that have yet to read it, here is my first post, which went online exactly 365 days ago. Not exactly what I would call award-winning writing, but everyone has to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment