Friday 4 February 2011

McIntyre Motors to the Jets

This would have been a better headline had he signed with the Lions (think about it), but that did not happen. What did happen is fan favourite Garrett McIntyre signed with the New York Jets.

McIntyre became a hugely popular player in 2010 based on his stellar play and never-ending hustle, which earned him the nickname "Motor."

McIntyre played two seasons with the Tiger-Cats and posted 51 tackles and nine sacks. He had 32 of those tackles and eight of those sacks in 2010.

I wish McIntyre the best of luck in the NFL with the Jets, but I would be lying if I said I did not want to see him back in Black & Gold soon.

1 comment:

  1. How big is the Baggs deal now?

    There are some FAs who would bolster our defensive line - Kevin Huntley, or Tearrius George for example. We'll see some new ends in camp too, for sure.

    Good luck to McIntyre, but I do hope he's back before long.

    ReplyDelete