Thursday 11 August 2011

CFL Blogging Contest, Pt. 2

Last week, I told everyone that I am a participant in Sports Interaction's CFL Blogging Contest. Each week, for four weeks, I will post an original piece of material on the Sports Interaction website.

My first article was about changing the kicking game (and if you have yet to read that article, you still can).

Today, my second article was posted, and this one also deals with a potential rule change. It is about changing the ratio. It is a controversial topic, so I hope it sparks a lot of discussion.

Just like last week, if you could post the article on your Facebook and Twitter profiles, I would greatly appreciate it. The blogger with the most views wins the prize, and I'm not going to lie: I'd really like to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment