Sunday 8 May 2011

Draft Day

As a sports fan one of my favourite events is the draft. I just love drafts. I don't know why, but I do, and the CFL Draft is no exception.

I love the increased coverage that the draft gets from TSN. Today we will see the first two rounds on TSN and TSN HD, with the third to sixth rounds being streamed live on the TSN website (TSN.ca). Last year only the first two rounds were broadcast, and there was no streaming of the last four rounds. Hopefully we get to the point where all six rounds are on TSN and TSN HD.

In case anyone is interested, the Tiger-Cats will be holding a live draft chat on their website (Ticats.ca). Following the draft, Tiger-Cat Assistant General Manager Joe Womack will answer some questions. This could be fun for draftniks of all stripes.

I will once again be providing round-by-round updates like I did last year. I will do my best to have the updates posted soon after the round ends. I will provide my opinions as usual, obviously focusing most heavily on the Tiger-Cats.

So sit back, grab a beverage and some snacks, and do like me and enjoy the 2011 CFL Draft. The fun begins at 12:30PM EST on TSN and TSN HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment