Thursday 19 January 2012

Bob Young's Blog

Bob Young is always willing to try new things. He is, as far as I know, the only owner in the CFL that has a Twitter account, and now he has decided enter the blogosphere (I really hate that word) by starting his own blog on tumblr.

I am of the opinion that Bob Young is unarguably the most-beloved owner of any sports team in any league. I can't think of one owner who is more loved by the fans, even those of opposing teams, than Bob Young. He has a folksy charm and everyman demeanour that makes him easy to like, and his embracing of new technology makes him one of the most accessible owners in all of pro sports.

Bob Young seems like the kind of guy you'd like to have a beer with. I, for one, am happy he is the owner of my favourite team, and I look forward to reading his thoughts.

I have added a link to Bob Young's blog in the sidebar and I suggest you all give it a read from time to time. I am sure it will be interesting.

Everything with Bob Young usually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment