Friday 25 June 2010

Black and Gold Day

This used to be called the "Black and Gold Game" but it hasn't been an actual game for years. This season the team is conducting an open practice and then a controlled scrimmage. Head Coach Marcel Bellefeuille will be wearing a microphone during the afternoon to let fans in attendance in on what is transpiring on the field. Following the scrimmage, the team will host an autograph session with the entire team. The fun kicks off at 12:00PM tomorrow, and it's free for everyone.

While I lament the loss of the actual game, I have no doubt that this will still be a fun day at the park. This will be my first foray to this event (I may have gone when I was a kid, but I don't remember), so I don't really know what to expect. I do hope that, unlike the season-ticket pickup party, there are refreshments available. It should be a fun afternoon regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment