Saturday 13 November 2010

Less Than 24 Hours

We're less than 24 hours from the biggest playoff game to hit this town since... 1999?

I know I don't speak for everyone, but I'm sure there will be plenty of agreement that this game on Sunday is one of the most anticipated in the last 15 years.

Last year's playoff game with BC was awesome. The comeback that fell just short was heartbreaking, but the crowd was electric.

But that was last year, and this is this year. To get you primed I thought I would drop some exclusive videos for everyone to enjoy.

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend Wednesday's pep rally at Lime Ridge Mall. However, a few friends of mine were able to attend and took a couple of videos.

First, we have Stevie Baggs lending his Shakespearean skills to "If You're Happy and You Know It:"



The next is Pigskin Pete doing what he does:



Hopefully that got you nice and TURNT UP!!! for tomorrow. Man, I can't wait.

Also, if you haven't got your ticket yet, what are you waiting for? As of this writing there are only 3,802 left, according to the ticket counter on ticats.ca. You're going to want to be there for this. As one of Hamilton's own, the late, great Billy Red Lyons, used to so famously say, "Don'cha dare miss it."

No comments:

Post a Comment