Wednesday 10 November 2010

Four Tiger-Cats Named East Division All-Stars

A big congratulations to Arland Bruce, Dave Stala, Marwan Hage and Markeith Knowlton on being named 2010 East Division All-Stars.

I'm surprised that these were the only four Tiger-Cats named East Division All-Stars. I figured some others merited inclusion, but looking at who did make it, it's hard to argue with any of the selections.

I think all four have a reasonable shot at being named CFL All-Stars as well. I would be shocked if Arland Bruce and Marwan Hage weren't named league All-Stars, and Knowlton definitely should be, but because he's not flashy like some other Linebackers, I get the feeling he'll be left off the team. Stala is in tough at WR, but might squeak in. We'll find out in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment