Thursday 9 February 2012

Pigskin Pete Opens Up

Despite the article being dated January 26, 2011, I was just made aware of this article about Dan Black, better known as Pigskin Pete.

I am surprised at how open and honest the story was, and it really makes you happy to see how beloved this man has become after reading what he went through. I am sure a lot of you were like me and were hesitant to get behind this Pigskin Pete, but now I couldn't imagine a Tiger-Cat game without him. He is not only an excellent cheerleader and mascot, but an excellent representative for the team.

This story will definitely give you a different perspective on Pigskin Pete. I won't go into too much detail and will let you read the article yourself. I thought it was well done and is well worth your time. I hope everyone finds it as fascinating as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment